Hello everyone! I’m Muskan Singh, a third-year international student at the University of Victoria. I’m currently pursuing Health Information Science and taking up this course as a part of my senior-electives. I have always been interested in blogging and this course is the perfect opportunity to start doing so. Hopefully, I’ll be continuing this page even after this course and explore the wonderful art of blogging!

I’m very grateful for the opportunity to meet you guys virtually and read your incredible posts. Even though I’m trying to blog for the first time, I’ve been journaling since I was ten and have documented most of my life in writing. Other than writing and reading, I enjoy a variety of physical activities like yoga, table tennis, soccer, and more. I regularly go to the gym and love to maintain my health. I also enjoy simple walks in nature or by the beach, and love visiting art galleries on the weekend. 

I’m currently in Delhi, India, enjoying the summer with my family and three dogs. Being home, I love taking trips to the mountains with my family and it is a great way to rejuvenate before coming back to Victoria next month for a new semester. I moved to Victoria two years ago, when I started my undergrad at UVic and have been coming back for summers to catch up with my family. However, I am excited to return next month and get back into the upcoming semester’s challenges and opportunities. 

I am very excited to engage with each of you, share my thoughts, and hear your stories. Let’s make this a memorable learning experience together! 

Looking forward to our journey in this course.

Muskan Singh

Picture from Tofino
Here’s a picture from our group trip to Tofino last year! (I’m on the left)